Quality tax services provide a client with informed guidance through a maze of tax laws, regulations and rulings. South Loop CPA believes that the best approach starts with a year-long tax planning strategy
Income tax preparation service
South Loop CPA can help you with tax preparation and tax planning. We not only prepare your tax return, though can help you adjust your withholding taxes to minimize the amount of money being locked up with the IRS. We can identify and help you implement tax planning strategies to both reduce and defer your current and future tax, sometimes for many years, thereby helping you maximize available cash. For example, would you like to investigate gift and estate tax reduction, retirement planning, saving for children education or setting up a private foundation. From immediate concerns to long term planning, we can help you establish an individually tailored approach to tax and financial planning that takes into account the complete picture of your family's financial status and goals.
How we make tax preparation Easy for you!
- Are you too busy to drop off your tax documents? Don't worry we will have your tax documents picked up at a time convinient for you.
- Do you prefer to send us your tax documents via email, we can send you a link to send your documents securely to us.
- We believe in turning around your tax return quick. We generally have most of our tax returns prepared within 3 days.
- Once your tax return is prepared we believe in reviewing your tax return with you so that you understand how we have calculated your tax and give you some tips on reducing your tax liability for the next year. If you don't want to come to the office, we can review your tax return via online conference meeting.
- Need to sign off on your tax return, you can e-sign your tax return.
Why select South Loop CPA to assist you?
- We are available throughout the year to answer your tax questions
- We make the tax preparation process easy
- We are licensed Certified Public Accountants
- We offer more than just preparing your tax return, we can help you with a financial plan or with tax planning
- We are friendly and strive to provide a personalized service
Some of the clients we help
- Traders: If you buy and sell a lot of stocks, we can help summarize your transactions and prepare your tax return to include all the stocks that your bought and sold in the year. We can help you navigate through wash sale rules and accurately report different types of investment instruments which includes, options, futures and other types of derivative instruments that you may have traded.
- Expatriates: If you are a US person that lived outside of the US for the year, you will be required to report your foreign income on your US tax return. We can help you claim the foreign tax exclusion, foreign tax credits and comply with the FBAR requirements.
- Independent contractors: If you are an independent contractor and receive a 1099, we can help you deduct expenses related to your work.
- Rental property owners: If you own a rental property, we can help you gather your rental expenses, take the rental property deduction and determine whether you will be able to qualify for the $25,000 ordinary loss if qualify as an active investor.
See our article on"Why work with a CPA"